If you have impaired vision you can zoom in on this site by pressing the CTRL button and rolling your mouse wheel down to zoom in and back to zoom out. If you would like to access translation services or interpretation for the deaf or hard of hearing, please click on the links below:
The Big Word Translation Service Interpretation for the deaf or hard or hearing
The NHS North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group brings together the combined expertise of 20 local GP practices, acting on behalf of 216,000 patients covering the north of Hampshire.
Our vision is to continuously improve the health and wellbeing of the people of North Hampshire using all resources as fairly as possible. We will do this by:
- providing local clinical leadership to the NHS, and working with everybody who can contribute to our aims
- being open and accountable to our patients and communities, ensuring they are at the heart of everything we do
- understanding our population and addressing inequalities so that services are in place to meet needs
- planning services that best meet those needs now and in the future
- aiming to secure the right care in the right place at the right time and at the right price
If you want more information, why not read our:
Operating Plan 2014/16
Five Year Strategic Plan
The CCG has published its first Annual Report and Annual Accounts which cover the year April 2013 to March 2014. The report has 3 distinct sections – a membership report from the member GP practices, a strategic report and a finance report (which includes the remuneration report). Also included are statements of the Accountable Officers’ responsibilities, the register of interests and an independent auditor’s report. The reports are available by following the links but hard copies will be distributed to GP surgeries and are available on application to the CCG office.
(Site updated 31/10/2014)