If you have impaired vision you can zoom in on this site by pressing the CTRL button and rolling your mouse wheel down to zoom in and back to zoom out.
The NHS North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group brings together the combined expertise of 20 local GP practices, acting on behalf of 216,000 patients covering the north of Hampshire.
Our vision is to continuously improve the health and wellbeing of the people of North Hampshire using all resources as fairly as possible. We will do this by:
- providing local clinical leadership to the NHS, and working with everybody who can contribute to our aims
- being open and accountable to our patients and communities, ensuring they are at the heart of everything we do
- understanding our population and addressing inequalities so that services are in place to meet needs
- planning services that best meet those needs now and in the future
- aiming to secure the right care in the right place at the right time and at the right price
If you want more information, why not read:
Our new Prospectus 2013/14 or our new Operating Plan 2013/14
(Site updated 24/04/2014)