What is North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group?
North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group brings together the combined expertise of 21 local GP practices, acting on behalf of over 216,000 patients covering North Hampshire.
Our vision is to continuously improve the health and wellbeing of the people of North Hampshire using all resources as fairly as possible. We will do this by:
- providing local clinical leadership to the NHS, and working with everybody who can contribute to our aims
- being open and accountable to our patients and communities, ensuring they are at the heart of everything we do
- understanding our population and addressing inequalities so that services are in place to meet needs
- planning services that best meet those needs now and in the future
- aiming to secure the best quality, best value health and social care services we can afford
- using our resources fairly and effectively.
As part of the CCG authorisation process, the CCG developed its Constitution - a legal document which acts to explain the way in which the organisation is structured so that it is transparent about the way it makes its decisions, fosters strong governance systems and maintains good relationships with its member practices.
Equality and Diversity
We are fully committed to promoting equality in everything we do. It is only by achieving equality and celebrating diversity that we can provide the highest quality Services and continuously improve service user, customer and staff experiences
Further Information about North Hampshire CCG
About the CCG - presentation
Patient Participation Group Update - presentation
Patient and Public Engagement - presentation